EverWonder how to become a LEGO® Brickmaster?
Where? Lyon Village Community House- 1920 North Highland Street Arlington, VA 22201
Who? PK- Grade 5
If you like constructing with Lego, this camp is for you! Join us for athrilling day of building with tens of thousands of LEGO® bricks, Duplo bricks, and Minifigs! We’ll guide you through cool and fun team model challenges, as well as give you the opportunity for some free-choice, imagination-driven, independent and fantastic creations! Transportation? Space? Kingdoms? Where will this adventure take you?
Core Hours: 9-3 $70.00
Early Care: 8-9 $10.00
After Care: 3-6 $25.00
**Tuition includes all supplies and pizza lunch**
There are four ways to SAVE MONEY on camp registration . Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
1) Purchase EverWonder Insider Rewards
Virtual Punchcard Passes are available in 5, 10, or 15-day options.
- 5-day passes are $325 (this is a $5 discount on each day of camp)
- 10-day passes are $600 (this is a $10 discount on each day of camp)
- 15-day passes are $825 (this is a $15 discount on each day of camp)
For every new to EverWonder camper you refer to us (the campers parents will have the opportunity to list you as their referral during the registration process) you will receive $15 of EW credit applied to your account. You can then use this credit towards camp. This credit never expires.
CANCELATION POLICY FOR SCHOOL YEAR CAMPS:
If you cancel your purchase more than 24 hours before the start date of the first day of camp you can either:
- Receive a full credit on your EverWonder account less a $10.00 cancelation fee. This credit is good until December 31, 2016 and can be used towards school-year or summer camps. This includes before and after care.
- You may sell or give your spot away to another camper. Whether you sell or give your spot away, you must do the following. Email us your camper’s name and the name of the camper that will use your child’s day(s) of camp. The parents whose child will attend must also email us. We will then instruct them on the steps they must take in order to register for camp.
If you cancel your purchase less than 24 hours before the start date of the first day of camp you will receive half credit on your EW account less a $10.00 cancelation fee. You may not transfer or sell your camp to another camper at this point. This credit is good until December 31, 2016 and can be used towards school-year or summer camps. This includes before and after care.
If your child is sick, please notify us by 8:00 am on the start date of the first day of camp. We will grant a full credit with a doctor’s note when a child misses camp due to illness. This credit is good until December 31, 2016 and can be used towards school-year or summer camps.